Thursday, May 14, 2009

ANTM


If you don't know what the acronym "ANTM" stands for then carry on your way because this will not be interesting. I am a huge fan of the show since cycle 1. I love the fashion, the creative photo shoots and most of all the fact that they bring together 13 girls that are all completely different. Some are your typical looking models while others are plus size, have asperger syndrome, are quirky and unique.

Each season I put all my energy into the "different" girl(s) hoping that they will make it to the top. Last night's season finale was no different. From the beginning I pegged Allison to be the last one standing. She was hilariously confident (mostly in the end) and had some of the funniest commentary of the whole show. She totally rocked the final runway walk and covergirl photoshoot but alas Teyona was deemed the winner. I just don't understand.....

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hello!

Now that I'm on maternity leave (with no baby yet) I've been able to peruse the vast internet and make my way here.

Ditto the post about people being oblivious to a woman's life outside the home, and I heart ANTM too!

-Monique (Tom's friend)

Monique said...

Let me also express my sympathies about Teyona being crowned the winner. I was like, what gives, Tyrant? You _know_ Allison rocked it and managed not to breakdown during her commercial.

Oh, well, not enough to keep me from watching the show. Especially since they're going petite.