Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tip of the hat to....

ME!

Fast food (and eating out in general) is somewhat addicting. I think it boils down to the convenience of it all. Since I got my braces put on I made a pact that I would try to not eat out for a whole month. At first thought it didn't seem that hard but as the days passed and I was having to cook for myself more frequently the challenge became ridiculously hard. My soul longed for Taco Bell and for Chanos and for just a quick stop at Fosselman's for some ice cream (just to name a few...). I've never really thought about how many times in a month (or even a week) I routinely stop to pick something up. I refuse to be a slave to ALL my cravings so I think I will continue not eating out with a few exceptions: Chanos (my soul will never stop craving this so I figure why fight it), Fosselman's (we all need an ice cream excursion), and fine dining (that is more of a reward for Andrew). I think I will limit myself to 2 excursions a month.

It's cost effective and good for your health! Try it!

No comments: