Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

When I was growing up my mom would always dye everything green. The best St patrick's Day was when she decided to dye the mashed potatoes and gravy. A little food coloring isn't going to stop me from eating tons of mashed potatoes but no one in the family touched the gravy because it was chunky and green.(If I remember correctly, my brothers ended up putting it in a plastic bag and attempted to throw it into the neighbors yard...)
Anyways-I decided to carry on the tradition so I made Andrew a green breakfast including green pancakes, milk, orange juice, and eggs. I think he was mostly excited because I fixed him breakfast for a change.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Whatever you've been feeding him, you've got him looking might good!

Mom (Gloria) Bratton said...

Yeah, let's hear it for Heather. That's my girl. Happy St. Patrick's Day