Sunday, November 16, 2008

(B+P)-J

Monday: Discovery Space Center in Irvine. It was a lot of fun because there were practically no other kids there. We were able to get through all the exhibits in about an hour and a half. The kids that were there were pretty bold, ie I was "flying" a plane in a wind tunnel and a little boy decided it was his turn. I couldn't retaliate because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to out run his mom.





Tuesday: Anniversary! I got an 80 minute massage/facial and then slept until dinner. Andrew juggled staring at the ocean for hours and sleeping.


Wednesday: Andrew's Birthday! Andrew really wanted a dolphin for his birthday so we set out to get one.
*we have video of all the dolphins we saw and the blue whale but the file is too big to upload or something*






No comments: