Sunday, November 16, 2008

Alanis Morissette Concert


When I was a teenager I didn't like a lot of different musicians, I only liked one: Alanis Morissette. I only had one poster in my room and it was hers. So, I was BEYOND, BEYOND, BEYOND stoked to be able to finally go to her concert. I took a fellow angery girl music lover, Elizabeth

what was so strange is that there was a lot of older people at the concert, like this lady in the brown jacket

But let me tell you-this lady was dancing like crazy. She would run up to the stage every 5 seconds to get a picture of alanis. I loved it. Elizabeth and I should have sat next to her instead of all the old people who wanted to SIT DOWN to watch the concert!!!
Although usually curtious, I couldn't help but toally disregaurd all the comments from those around us to sit down or stop dancing and screaming. We couldn't help it, it's Alanis!
I like Alanis' new music but a part of me was really hoping she'd play some old stuff. And that she did; almost half her set was off her album Jagged Little Pill!



Elizabeth almost completly lost her voice by the end of the concert and my throat hasn't stopped hurting since. A small price to pay to rock out to Alanis.

2 comments:

Arizona Cotchers said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Happy Anniversary-- late! Hope Andrew enjoyed his pondering by the ocean-- we'll be able to enjoy that pasttime again soon-- end of May we're moving back. Yippee! Loved the 80's costumes!

Susan said...

I am glad you had fun! I forgot to ask about that, or did you forget to tell me....hmmm