Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stupid earthquake

My super cool African statue from Susan and MJ for our wedding. GGRRRRR. Although- the statue had taken quite a tumble before the quake during a wrestling match between Andrew and I.

A super cool vase thing-y from Ikea. Cost only a couple bucks, but I really liked it! GGGRRRR.


I was out side when the quake hit, getting ready with my friends for a most excellent beach trip. As we were walking toward the gate (to get out of our town home), #B received a violent jolt. It looked like the town home was coming toward us in an "S" shape. It was very scarry. At this point we all started to run away from anything taller then us.

3 comments:

mnlop said...

the quake made the news here in slc. man, I never did experience anything other than a tiny tremblor when i was there, and that was freaky enough. glad all is well besides statue and vase. Have there been lots of aftershocks?

Susan said...

so the statue just happened to break during the quake..uh huh!

poweredbykoolaid said...

Sorry about the vase Heather....Our version of the quake is at our new blog:
http://poweredbykoolaid.blogspot.com/