Saturday, June 07, 2008

Surprise Andrew, your great!

We all know that Andrew is just about the most awesome person we know. He helped me sooo much during the last 2 weeks of classes/finals with his Heather Support Services. These services included constant back massages, periodic snack breaks, endless listening to the recitation of all things biochemical, and constructive criticism of a Lipitor presentation till 2:00AM.

So to show my gratitude for his undying devotion to my success I thought I'd pamper him. It started with a homemade puzzle



He had to find all the specified colored pieces scattered around the house (believe you me this took quite some time for him)

But it ended on a good note with Andrew opening nothing but his oh-so-desired-and-constantly-asked-for electronic devices! I have no idea what any of it does, I just follow the mouser links.

Thanks again Andrew!

No comments: