Saturday, May 05, 2007

Choose The Best B

Here's the deal: B wants everyone to pick two of their favorites. We'll crop them together so they'll fit side-by-side on a single 4 by 6 photo. Free Chanos to whomever can guess what we're using the photos for...




Photo 1





Photo 2





Photo 3





Photo 4





Photo 5





Photo 6





Photo 7





Photo 8

Terms and Conditions: "Free Chanos" is subject to approval by P B and J inc. and any/all subsidiaries thereof. Offer only valid in southern California. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. Availability may be limited by time constraints, traffic conditions, gang activity, weather patterns, political upheval, random holidays, road closures, and acts of God. For complete details, contact P B and J inc. at the usual address. Offer expires on 05/05/2010.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

P says: 4 and 6. I am ineligible for the Free Chanos, unfortunately.

Mom (Gloria) Bratton said...

One is too modelly.
Two is cute
Three I love
Four is okay
Five is a bit too serious
Six looks like I imagine Heather after finals.
Seven I love.
Eight is okay.

My vote is for Three and Seven.
Love ya darling daughter.

Love Mom

Firefighter/Paramedic said...

I say graduation photos.
#'s 3 and 7

ewesa said...

I think they are all fabulous, but if I had to choose... #1 & #3.
what are they for???... hm.

Tom said...

4 and 6 are tops (picked by both Jenni and me, so that counts for two votes for each). I think the photos are going to be used for... an album cover, or a school newsletter/brochure (again, two people, two guesses, yoink!).

Firefighter/Paramedic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Firefighter/Paramedic said...

5 and 3.

Graduation photos (kip and I are very serious when it comes to Chanos. You don't mess around with free Chanos.)

-Katie

Susan said...

I am thinking 7 & 3. Hey totally what your mom said too! Great minds think alike.

B

(I just realized I am a B too)

Anonymous said...

My Faves are 1,4, and 7.

Anonymous said...

For a fabulous invite to a party, I choose the 4/6 combo. For the one to hang on the wall (NOT my guess for a chance at Chanos) just too many choices, all great!! (But the one with shoes is really great) -- JCP

Anonymous said...

6 and 3, in that order - they seem to catch some of the study/test feeling you have to go through to get to the end.

Later!
D

PS - assume P took shots - good job.

Monique said...

Clearly 5 & 7.

This is for ANTM, right?

Anonymous said...

My vote is 3 and 5. Based on a certain amount of experience with A, I'm guessing the purpose is less obvious than graduation photos.

Don't know what Chanos is/are, so don't know how serious to take the challenge of figuring things out.

Hmmm... maybe H is getting an award from the school or department? Or Andrew has entered H to be Queen of Something? Or they are filling out an application to get a new sibling for J?

In any event, H certainly is photogenic!

-DadP

mnlop said...

I'm digging #3 for the graduation announcement/model agency portfolio (I expect the Free Chanos to be sent via refrigerated express mail, thank you very much).

Unknown said...

I like photos 2 and 7.
And I am guessing they will be the invites to your graduation party!